With something as important to our general welfare, and as non-simple, as economics, blogging may perform several roles, such as bulletin board, discussion center, library, and much more.
Of course, we mustn't forget Wikipedia's potential for supporting a live economic framework, in spite of the dismal nature of the subject.
The following is a list of blogs that will be updated regularly.
- Brad DeLong -- of UC Berkeley
- Mike Shedlock --
- Rick Bookstaber -- of the SEC (recent event)
- Planet Money - NPR
- Becker-Posner -- of the judiciary
- Ordinary Gentlemen --
- James Kwak, et al -- The Baseline Scenario
- Lawrence McDonald -- Market blogs
- Yieldpig - looking for a double dip
07/30/2013 -- See econfuture| Future Economics and Technology.
03/04/2010 -- Added in columns which appear regularly.