And, we don't even need to bring in undecidability. It's complicated enough by itself.
- -- Phony economy -- Tech Ticker talks to Peter Schiff. He says it right. Gosh, Ben, wake up. Unwind, please; take your equity hit (see Remarks 7/30/2009).
- -- Tracking the pulse -- USA Today provides a nice interactive chart to see the numbers. This type of display exemplifies technology's role. Markets ought to be involved with determining alternatives and then choosing. That requires computation. The down side is how people like Madoff (and a whole lot of other best-and-brightest) can game the system (jump out to 1:30).
- -- Health care -- USA Today compares US with other countries.
- -- Other econblogs -- We'll collect some of these: The Baseline Scenario, Global Economic Trend Analysis (link not meant to endorse Schiff), ...,
- -- Debt -- In love with it (and rebuttal), ...,
- -- Finance -- Too many people, too much pay, ...
09/26/2009 -- More readings.